This year; however, I got the presents taken care of about two days before, ordered the cake the morning before, and we were still deciding on a restaurant about an hour or two before we left. I am such a pathetic wife! I didn't even remember to order the cake until Josh mentioned it.
Next year I PROMISE to do better!!

The presents

Tyler helping to open things

Ooooooooooh a mini fridge!



3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!!! Now I feel bad!!!!! He wished ME a late birthday on HIS birthday, but I didn't even know that it was his birthday!! DANG IT!!! Everyone should be required to wear a shirt, button, sticker, or something on their day- so that everyone else KNOWS!!!! pretty good idea huh!! Wow- so I'm a whole day older than Josh!!! Neener neener neener!!!! Ya, next year's the BIG ONE- so you better start thinking NOW about how you're gonna celebrate his 30th. Then when you get some ideas, shoot them my way. Spencer turns 30 in Oct. and I have NO CLUE what to do! I just know he wants something BIG!!!
Its the YEAR OF 29!!!!!!! AHHH! How is that were ALL 29??? Happy Birthday Josh! And youre "SLACKING" is ME ON TOP OF IT!!! Poor BRIAN!!
You are totally not a slacker. If this is bad. . .I can't even imagine what normal or over the top looks like. Fernando and I are 29ers this year too. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment