Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Castle Park - Take 2

This is Tyler.

Tyler LOVES the castle park in Germantown.


This is our 2nd time there this year, and we are planning to go MUCH more.

Here are some things that Tyler likes to do at the castle park...


Get over his fear of swings:


Sometimes with the help of friends:


Discover new things:


Strength training:


Slide:


Hang out with his buddies:


Jump:



Bounce:


Learn courage from his friends:



Make a mess:
And, of course....much more!

3 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

That park is awesome! Jealous!

Lis said...

yah that is the BEST park! We HAVE to go more! Oh and I LOVE that picture of him trying to pick up that boulder!! haha! Hes so funny!!! What a fun day! I cant wait for MORE of these!!!

Anie said...

You got TONS of great pictures! Way to go in capturing all the FUN!! I'm blaming my laziness on being pregnant! :) I'm SO glad you told us about that park. I'm DYING to take Spencer now!