I am guessing I would be right to assume that Ansel Adams had a mommy, or at least someone who acted like a mom and raised him, yet you never hear about her...
In December I got a new point and shoot camera (someday my precious digital slr...someday) and I gave my old one to Tyler. He has taken a genuine interest in snapping pictures. And while he is no Ansel Adams (YET) nor has he decided whether he will do abstract pictures, objects, or people, I thought his work was outstanding enough to post on my blog.
Someday when he gets famous he can say the first place he was published was on his mommy's blog.
TOYS

His best buddy, Clyde

Grandma blowing out her birthday candles...and yes he did actually take this picture by himself. I just held him up so he could see.

The Bouncy Ball

View from our back door

Mommy and the "spider"

Abstract view of a basketball hoop

Family portraits

Abstract view of the other basketball hoop
Snowflakes

Sun on the snow

The basketball hoop (I have about 30 he has taken like this)

His baseball machine (I have about 20 of these)
3 comments:
That boy has talent! I love all his pictures of his favorite things!
Wow! He did great! I love see what Aidan takes photos of. It's interesting to see what they take pictures of!
Are you SURE thats TYLERS work? What a great job! I would think there would be more fingers in the way and blurred shots! AWESOME JOB TYLER!!! I can say I KNEW HIM when hes famous right??
Post a Comment