My baby brother is all grown up and married. His reception (the 2nd one) was the past weekend and I snapped a couple of shots. I don't think any of them turned out very well because of 2 factors: 1) flourescent lighting and 2) most of the lights were off. Anyhow, here you go for those of you who wanted to see them:
The cake...They had a "real" wedding cake, all white and fluffy and girly at the reception in Florida, so at this reception they went for fun and silly. The cars are on the top cause my brother is an auto mechanic.

The bridal bouquet. It was made out of silk roses so it would last from the wedding in SC to the reception in FL to the reception in MD.

The Groom (with Tyler of course). They are looking at the decorated basketball hoop.

The centerpieces. Courtesy of...MY wedding. Hee hee.

The Mother of the Groom (with Tyler).

The Father of the Groom (with Tyler - why break the trend?)

The FOOD. There were tons of leftovers though and I have been eating chicken salad for days now.

The Bride (with Tyler - you saw it coming).

My handsome stud.

My silly niece Lucy and Tyler playing around near the end of the reception.

My Grandpa with his Great Grandkids. Tyler LOVED spending time with him.

7 comments:
I know you posted about this a few days ago, but I am still not able to wrap my mind around the idea that your baby brother is married. Married??? No way! If he's old enough to be married, what does that make me?
You pictures are awesome, and I absolutely expected to see Tyler in every one of them. I love that cake - who is the mastermind behind it?
I'm with Claudia! Didn't I know your brother in PRIMARY?? Congrats! That's so fun. I love seeing Tyler in all of the pictures!
Isn't my daddy so cute with his great grandkids! I know he loves spending time with them! Now if you could just send him my way so that he can see his youngest granddaughter.
Man, I HATE taking pictures when theres NO lighting! Its the worst. I refuse to use flash, i dont have a nice flash but even if i did, id HATE IT! Tyler looks like he was partying HARD! WOOT WOOT! How fuN!!! love the fun cake TOO!!! hA!
Tyler looks like quite the hansom stud! Love the outfit! Who made the cake, looks great!
I feel old! The last time I came to Maryland was for Gary's baptism! I can't believe he is married! Where oh where does the time go?
I second that about Tyler looking like quite the stud in all these pictures! His outfit's adorable! What a FUN party!!
Post a Comment