I am in NO WAY as talented as Melissa, nor do my pictures do her spunky, fun little girl justice, but I thought since she spent all that time taking pics of MY kid, I would take a few of hers.
While she was off snapping shots of my blue-eyed boy, I got a chance to spend a few minutes with her cute little girl, where I learned a few things...
1) Boots that are too big will never stay on while trudging through foot high grass

2) Flowers and fishies are good tools for bribery

3) The world is so more wondrous and amazing through a toddler's eyes

4) Sippy cups are NOTHING compared to cups with built in straws




1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That is a HILARIOUS POST! You are so flippin funnY! Love all these pictures!!! I especially love that last one... of all of us trailing out of there!!! haha! Me with all my CRAP! Sorry you had to deal with those stupid boots! EH! Oh and I just have to say that even sippy's with built in straws are NOTHING unless they have a WEARABLE strap on them! haha!
That was a LOT of fun!!!!
Post a Comment