Friday, August 28, 2009

The Things He Says...

Recently I have been extremely amused with the things that come out of my 2.5 year old's mouth, that I just HAD to write some of them down...

Today at naptime:
"Momma, I'm grumpy."
"Ok, Tyler, I love you, night night."
"No, you have to say night night Grumpy Tyler."
"Night night, Grumpy Tyler...I love you!"
"That's better. I love you too Momma."

----

Yesterday randomly after breakfast:
"Corndog, corndog, yummy yummy yummy." (off a Phineas & Ferb episode)

----

Today in the car on the way to the grocery store:
"You still mad at me, Momma?"
"No, Tyler, I'm not mad."
"Can I sing you a song?"
"Sure."
"ABC, ABC, ABC, ABC....Are you feeling happy now, Momma?"

----

The other day playing with his race track:
"Ladies and Gentleman! The car show is going to start in a minute! Come to the car show!"

----

Putting his shoes on to go outside:
"You wearing HipFlops like me Momma?"
"Yes Tyler"
"Hip Flops make me happy!"

----

Looking out the window during a storm:
"WOW! I saw LightQueen!"
"You mean lightning, Tyler?"
"No, Momma, LightQueen...the flashing kind!"


Yay for my silly little Tyler. He makes me laugh. :)

4 comments:

Lis said...

Thats so cute! I can picture him saying all of those! I love it! hes a hilarious litte boy!!!! HA!

Chaoyi said...

That is precious!! I am so glad you are writing them down. Priceless!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

That is so adorable! He's so clever. You need an Official Quote Board. Like in college. You had one in college, right?

This and That said...

I love the fact that you are recording what he is saying. Have you ever seen Mark's book I put together called "Markisms"? I saved all his interesting/funny sayings for years. Keep it up!