I just had to post the conversation Tyler and I just had cause it cracked me up. I guess I should have more faith in what a two-year-old does and doesn't understand...
Mommy: Tyler, guess where we're going today?
Tyler: Play hockey?
Mommy: No
Tyler: To airport?
Mommy: Yes, Mommy is going to go on an airplane!
Tyler: Tyler go on airpeen too?
Mommy: No, Tyler can't go on the airplane - it costs lots of money. Do you have lots of money?
Tyler: Yes
Mommy: Where is all your money?
Tyler: In piggy bank.
Yes, my two year old knows what money is. I am in biiiiiiiiiiig trouble!
Costal County Clean-up
7 years ago

5 comments:
My kids are always thinking that they have enough money for an airplane ride. Where are you off too?
where you headed to? hopefully warmer climates!
we give our girls the change from Drew's pockets at the end of the day. they put it in their piggy banks. they "earn" it with good behavior or from doing small chores.
when their banks fill up, they get to go choose a new DVD at Best Buy. They LOVE the experience!
I am headed to my brother's wedding and leaving the boys at home for a night and a day. We just opened a savings account for Tyler with $20 he got for his birthday and since then he has been talking about money a lot.
How cute! You better watch it! haha! Have fun!!!
So how was your trip?!?!? I know you're home already- where's your post!!! JK! Hope you had a GREAT time!
Post a Comment