
So it's time for another blog game called "Hard at Work or Hardly Working." Here are the rules... Take a look at the pictures below and decide whether Tyler is hard at work, or if he is hardly working. Sadly enough, despite the title, the game is not hard, but super duper fun.
(P.S. I have been wanting to do this post for while and I just got some new actions for photoshop, so I figured I'd try out a whole bunch of them WHILE I did the post and kill two birds with one stone, though I am not really the endangering wildlife type... I'm not even sure if I like any of the actions, especially not all at once.)
(P.P.S. Don't mind the formatting - blogger sucks at it.)
So go for it... Hard at Work? Or Hardly Working?
<-1

<-2
<-3















7 comments:
hey howd you get him to learn how to clean!?! I keep TRYING to show lexi, i mean comeon? How hard is it to PICK UP YOUR TOYS? and Tylers like scrubbin tha toilet and wiping the mirror! Making you COOKIES?? Or cake? or something. Maybe i should drop lexi over there fo ryou to train her?
He always wants to help, so I put him to work. Scrubbing toilets is his favorite. And we bought him his own vacuum for Christmas cause he kept stealing mine. Bring Lexi on over I'll put her to work!
I'd say he's hard at work in most of the pics. What a little man. He's going to make his future wife very happy with his handy house-cleaning skills. Way to teach him well mom!
OK--his potty picture is cracking me up! That looks like a boy HARD at WORK! :)
I vote hard at work! Such fun pictures. Photoshop is so addicting!
I'm with Lolli - the potty pic is a riot! Definitely a boy hard at work : )
So stinking adorable : ). I want a helper just like that.
Post a Comment