Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 or 26 Random Things...You Pick

Ok, so I have seen this as 25 Random Things and 26 Random Things and been tagged in both, so here goes...

Originally this was on Facebook, but for those of you who don't have facebook, enjoy my randomness. In high school one of my nicknames was the Queen of Randomness...

1. I hate public speaking. It doesn't matter if it is in front of four people or four hundred, still hate it, yet I can dance in front of hundreds with no problem.

2. Dancing and swimming are my two favorite sports, and yes they are both sports.

3. My left foot is slightly bigger than my right foot, and I blame that for all the problems, even though it isn't the reason.

4. I LOVE dark chocolate. I mean LOVE IT.

5. I like to bake and cook, but I like baking better.

6. I only like red and purple skittles, unless you buy they purple bag and then I like all the colors, probably because they are ALL red and purple.

7. I have been teaching/student teaching dance for 15 years.

8. I have been taking dance for 21 years.

9. I can never remember that my Aunt Rachel is actually my Aunt, and usually I forget whether she is my sister or my cousin or what, but I miss her.

10. I watch cartoons on playhouse Disney with Tyler, and my favorite is My Friends Tigger and Pooh.

11. I am addicted to Scrubs and sad that they are on their last season.

12. I am sarcastic/goofy/witty/joking most of the time.

13. I cry easily.

14. I love working with kids.

15. I find myself talking about Tyler a lot even though I never plan on it.

16. I have trouble remembering how old I am, and apparently everyone else has trouble figuring out how old I am.

17. I do graphic and web design as a side business to make extra money.

18. I get migraines and only take extra strength Tylenol to cure them.

19. I have 220 friends on Facebook and actually know and have met every single one of them.

20. I have no self discipline. Once I actually start doing something I am fine, but it is getting started that I have a hard time with.

21. I am NOT a morning person. No matter how long I sleep at night, it is HARD for me to get up in the morning.

22. I can crack jokes with a straight face, which confuses people cause then they don't know if I am kidding, especially if they don't know me.

23. I once went to a water park with my brother and cousin and we spoke in Australian accents the whole day until we actually met someone from Australia.

24. When I was little my brother and I didn't know how to draw people, but we could draw clothes, so we made "invisible people" on scraps of paper and played with them. It is now a running joke in my family.

25. I once put peas in my ice cream after a dare. Another running joke in my family, only they conveniently forget the "it was a dare" part when telling it.

26. I don't look anything like my Mom.

1 comment:

jbel said...

#23 was my favorite, probably because it's something my siblings and I would have (ok DID) done!