Saturday, January 16, 2010

For Melissa

Here you go...

Now stop bugging me! (JK)
24 weeks...

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Seriously? How can you still look that good at 24 weeks? Are you birthing a pack of gum?

Lis said...

hahaha! Okay, I WONT bug you about a belly shot but for the record- thats NOT a belly!!! hehe! Thats like a bump. a speed hump. hardly there. but dont you look so cute! Ill stop buggin for a few months........ can i just say FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and THANK YOU!

Anie said...

YEAH!!!!! I LOVE the belly pics! i think it's SO FUn! I know you don't like it when people say you don't look pregnant, but really- you probably FEEL a LOT more pregnant than you actually look. YOu look FABULOUS! Oh, and sorry about bailing 3rd hour today. I did the nursery music and then I passed Spencer in the hall and he was DYING! It was up a lot of the night feeling nauseous. He swears it's the Trader Joe's soup we ate for dinner. Anyway- we left early. Oh, and we sang to Tyler in nursery. He just kept telling me, "My birthday's over!" I thought it was funny since he's had some sort of celebration every day this week! Have fun tonight!

JWolfgramm said...

yaay!!! so excited for you candis!! you look awesome!

Dan and Bec said...

You look great! Any cravings these days??

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Ummm... so where's the belly? That is what I look like after a lot of exercising and NO baby inside, and then I'm pretty proud of myself! I am starting to wonder if your little ballerina is going to be 2-dimensional!