Welcome to the Sweets, Treats, and Yummy Eats - Christmas Edition of my blog..aka...the Reason Why I Am Fat(ter). This year for Christmas we made...
Sugar Cookies. TONS of them.

Christmas Wreaths.

Muddy Buddies.

Hand-Dipped Chocolates.

Chocolate Dipped Pretzels.
But NO...that's not all!
Not pictured: Peppermint Bark, Turtles, Peanut Butter Fudge, Buck-Eyes, and Truffles.
PLUS...Santa brought TONS of chocolate and candy canes. I will be eating my weight in sugar and then some this holiday season...
3 comments:
Ok- I thought this was going to be your I'm having a baby post!! You really need to do one of those- since you're like more than half way done! CRAZY!!! Anyway, your treats look DELICIOUS- and I'm sure little baby Larson is loving all the yummy, sugary nutrients! :) BTW- do you guys have a name picked out yet?? Glad you guys are having a fun holiday break! Save some of those treats for me- we'll be home in 8 days! :) Give Tyler hugs and kisses from Madi!
Great. now I'm hungry and I just had lunch.
I love those wreaths! how cute!
Yah, where the HECK is the IM PREGNANT POST! IM HAVING A BABY GIRL POST? EH? EH????????? Whatcha gonnd name her? Tyleena? Looks like santa was GOOD TO YOU GUYS!!!! Your treats look and sound SOOOOOOO yummy!!! Wish I was there!!!
Post a Comment